Data protection & cookies
Expolandia, Lda respects the privacy of all users of its site and undertakes to protect the personal information that each user chooses to share. Some sections and/or functionalities of this site may be browsed without disclosure of any personal information by the user.
However, where it is necessary to collect personal information to make available services or when each user decides to provide some of his/her personal data, the use of that information and those data will be made in compliance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data - Law 67/98 of October 26, Data Protection Law - in order to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personal data provided.
The entity responsible for the collection and processing of personal data to Expolandia, Lda.
The data shared by the users will be subject to informational treatment and will be listed in the Expolandia, Lda database (s)
In the area of customer data management, personal data collected will be transmitted to third parties who are carriers of goods having as their sole and exclusive purpose the realization and execution of the data, the whole of the services or products purchased by the user, the holder of the personal data collected.
What information do we collect:
- Name, address, tax number (optional), telephone, mobile phone, date of birth (optional) and e-mail;
- History of purchases and orders;
- History of electronic communications with our Customer Service.
The Expolandia, Lda uses the information for:
- Send the orders and collections that are necessary;
- Verify your identity;
- With your consent, communicate new articles, new releases, promotions and highlights (through the E-GOI platform);
- Facilitate your interactions with our Customer Service.
Your data will not be shared with others companies except with our couriers
- The right to be informed of the data collected as mentioned above;
- The right to request access to your data at any time;
- The right to request updating and / or correction of the data provided;
- The right to request that the data provided be permanently deleted / forgotten;
- The right to request the data in a structured format, in a usual file and compatible with the current systems.
In order to execute any of these rights, regarding the protection of personal data treatment and free circulation of these data, simply ask us through the email email@example.com or by mail for Expolandia, Lda - Rua Gândara dos Olivais, Lote 10 - ZICOFA - 2415-808 Leiria.
Do not forget to mention all your details (name, surname, e-mail address, mobile phone number and, if possible, customer number and/or tax number ...) so that we can do what is necessary in greater detail.
By accessing our site, your browsing, are likely to be recorded in the cookie files installed on your access device. The purpose of these cookies is to facilitate browsing through our website.
These can also be issued by our partners in order to customize the advertising bids that are directed to you off the site.
As soon as you connect to our site, we may, subject to your choices that result from the configuration of your browsing program, be made to install additional cookies on your device:
- Analog cookies that aim to establish frequency statistics (number of visits, viewed pages, abandonment in the ordering process, etc.) in order to track and improve the quality of our services.
- Absolutely necessary cookies whose purpose is adapt the presentation of our site's preferred viewing options for your device to keep your shopping cart.
- Functional cookies that are intended to memorize information entered into the forms, manage and ensure access to reserved and personal spaces, such as your account, manage your shopping cart.
- Provide you with content, including advertising, relating to your points of interest and customize the offers we give you.
When you access our site, one or more cookies that are likely to be placed on your computer through the pages of our site or through contents broadcast in our advertising space(s), either by the advertiser of the content in question or by a third entity other than the advertiser (communication skill, auditing company, advertising agency, etc.) that associated a cookie with an advertiser's advertising content.
These are cookies used to display advertising to you or to direct you to information that is tailored to your points of interest on our site or outside of your site when browsing the internet.
You will be offered various possibilities to manage cookies depending on the selected web browser.